The registration for the 2014-15 contest is formally open. You can access the registration form at: https://docs.google.com/a/gsbi.org/forms/d/1b9cw1_Iko_zevNL5bMcpbWdA9QzF-aoVR-txXGCSR54/viewform
There are a few changes in the prize structure for this year's contest.
- Every participating school still get a downloadable certificate.
- Every winning school receives a plaque.
- Tech4Learning software company will continue to provide free software.
- The winning primary team and the winning secondary team receives $1000. These teams can decide what to do with the money. They can split it 3 ways. They can donate it to a charity of their choice. Whatever they choose.
- A GSBI scholarship/sponsorship to a needy, disadvantaged student will be given on behalf of each school on the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place primary and secondary teams. Each school will receive a certificate of recognition of their sponsorship. (To learn more about the scholarships see: http://gsbi.org/by-funding-education/)
All teams will use Google Sites to create their joint work. The space will be assigned by the GVC.